Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
ca. 1675 Charlotte Amalie probably by Jacob d'Agar (Amalienborg Museum, Rosenborg Slot -
Charlotte Amelie is showing what she has, almost in Jessica Rabbit style, in this d'Agar portrait.
Keywords: 1675, d'Agar, Queen Charlotte Amelie of Denmark, Danish, Queen, Hesse family, Oldenburg family, Danish, curly coiffure, off shoulder vee décolletage, chemise, necklace, earrings, brooch, jeweled bodice, robes
Mar 3, 2012 11:45 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]