Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XV and Louis XVI - 1715 to 1789 •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
1849 Viscountess Canning, née Hon. Charlotte Stewart de Rothesay by Franz Xaver Winterhalter (private collection)
Viscountess Canning combines the simple, an unadorned scoop neckline and simple material beneath a diamond hair ornament.
Keywords: 1849, Winterhalter, Viscountess, British, straight coiffure, hair jewelry, off shoulder scoop neckline, wrap
Apr 25, 2010, 3:33 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]