Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XV and Louis XVI - 1715 to 1789
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870 •
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque •
1849 Viscountess Canning, née Hon. Charlotte Stewart de Rothesay by Franz Xaver Winterhalter (private collection)
Viscountess Canning combines the simple, an unadorned scoop neckline and simple material beneath a diamond hair ornament.
Keywords: 1849, Winterhalter, Viscountess, British, straight coiffure, hair jewelry, off shoulder scoop neckline, wrap
Apr 25, 2010, 3:33 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]