Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• The 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
1854 Empress Eugénie print after Winterhalter
This print is based on the 1854 Winterhalter portrait showing Empress Eugénie au repos.
Keywords: 1854, Winterhalter, Empress Eugenie, Empress, Bonaparte family, French, straight coiffure, floral headdress, off shoulder vee neckline, pleated bodice, lace, floral bodice ornament, full skirt, ruching, wrap
Feb 4, 2010, 1:42 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]