Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
Frau von dem Bussche
Frau von dem Bussche's dress is more 1600s, with full sleeves and forehead curls, than 1700s.
Keywords: Welf family, long straight coiffure, floral headdress, scoop neckline, chemise, modesty piece, lace, three quarter length puffed sleeves
Dec 9, 2010, 2:34 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]