Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
Maria Luisa of Parma by ? (location unknown to gogm)
I don't know who painted this, but the artist got some licks in on Maria Luisa of Parma who appears to have a bad case of the mumps.
Keywords: Maria Luisa de Parma, Bourbon family, Borbon family, Princess, Queen, Spanish, long curly coiffure, scoop neckline, fichu, bertha, lace, elbow length sleeves, engageantes, vee waistline, floral bodice ornament, order sash
Dec 21, 2010 11:50 AM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]