Notices and Definitions
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Epoque
Queen Marie-Antoinette print by Sebastien-Jacques Leclerc
Leclerc made this print of a brightly dressed Marie Antoinette in court dress.
Keywords: Leclerc, Marie-Antoinette, Archduchess, Queen, Habsburg family, Bourbon family, French, long straight high straight coiffure, jeweled feathered floral headdress, scoop neckline, modesty piece, lace, elbow length full sleeves, forward-back flared engageantes, stomacher, vee waistline, panniers, flounces, ruching, bracelets, fan, robes
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Back To Top]