Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
1781 Princesse de Lamballe pastel by Élisabeth-Louise Vigéee-Lebrun (location unknown to gogm)
Princesse Lamballe wears a cape and head cover in this 1781 portrait by Vigee-Lebrun.
Keywords: 1781, Vigee-Lebrun, Princesse de Lamballe, Princess, Savoia family, Bourbon family, French, long high coiffure, scarf, vee neckline, bows
Dec 26, 2010, 5:36 AM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]