Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
1789 Princesse de Lamballe minature by Claude Bornet
The Princess de Lamballe wears a chemise a la reine in this 1789 Bornet miniature portrait.
Keywords: 1789, Bornet, Princesse de Lamballe, Princess, Savoia family, Bourbon family, French, curly bouffant coiffure, vee neckline, scarf, ruffles, tight sleeves, cuffs, waist band, natural waistline, chemise a la reine
Dec 26, 2010, 5:38 AM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Back To Top]