1890 Baroness Evgenia Fredericks (1867 - 1950), Maid of Honor to Maria Feodorovna, married to V. N. Voeikov

Wikipedia has a Russian-language list of Ladies of the Russian imperial court here. Another version of this photo and some supporting information appear in that list. I can find nothing else about her. Her husband, V. N. Voeikov, was a military official. According to that list, she was Maid of Honor to Tsaritsa Maria Feodorovna. The date is that given in the list.

From the lost gallery's photostream on flickr.

1890 Baroness Evgenia Fredericks (1867 - 1950), Maid of Honor to Maria Feodorovna, married to V. N. Voeikov From the lost gallery's photostream on flickr

The wasp waist of this dress complies with 1890 fashion.

Keywords:  1890, Eugenia Fredericks, Eugenia Voeikov, Evgenia Voeikov, Fredericks family, Voeikov family, Lady in Waiting, Maria Feodorovna (1847-1928), Baroness, Russian, frizzy coiffure, kokoshnik, veil, necklace, bows, modesty piece, off shoulder sweetheart neckline, under-dress, vee waistline, over-dress, order bows, Russian sleeves, bracelets, over-skirt, train, fan, court dress

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.