1882 Bridesmaid dress worn by Baroness Ernestine Leonie Doubitsky

Kelly posted this note for the illustration, "Worn by Baroness Ernestine Leonie Doubitsky, née Rehbinder, who was maid of honour at the summer wedding of Constance Sofia von Ammondt and Konstantin Ernst von Scharnhorst, which took place at the governor's official residence in Hämeenlinna (in present-day Finland)." I cannot find anything else about her.

From pinterest.com/bazuintje/victorian-edwardian-bridal-wear/.

1882 Bridesmaid dress worn by Baroness Ernestine Leonie Doubitsky From pinterest.com/bazuintje/victorian-edwardian-bridal-wear/.jpg

This dress shows second bustle period compexity in drapery and the number of different materials used and a modest bustle.

Keywords:  1882, Ernestine Doubitsky, Doubitsky family, cuirasse bodice, square neckline, lace modesty piece, lace stomacher, revers, elbow length close sleeves, lace cuffs, over-skirt, lace flounces, bustle, under-skirt, ruching, bridesmaid dress

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.